Instantly give your video footage an epic, cinema look and feel with this collection of ‘5 Cinematic Luts’.
These Luts work especially well with Dji Cinelike-D footage, Fuji F-Log and Sony S-Log footage, along with other standard Rec.709 color space 4K and HD footage from all digital cameras.
This Luts collection has been hand-crafted in Lightroom and tested in Premiere Pro CC.
Save time with your video-editing workflow and instantly achieve a cinema look by applying these LUTs to your video footage.
What these Luts do:
- Instantly add contrast and saturation to your Log or standard video footage
- Apply cool or warm under tones to the shadows, mid-tones or highlights
- Create atmosphere and depth within your footage giving it a cinematic look
What these Luts don’t do:
- They will not change your white balance or exposure, it’s up to you to correct white balance and exposure when grading your footage.
- These Luts will not apply noise reduction so they will not reduce the quality of your footage. It is up to you to apply noise reduction if needed.
- They will not work the same on all video footage so results will differ depending on the format of your footage and the camera it was shot with.
4 simple steps for applying my Luts:
- Firstly enable your Vectorscope YUV, Waveform (RGB) and Parade (RGB)
- Adjust your white balance and exposure based on your histogram
- Apply any of our 5 Cinematic Luts to your footage and adjust the percentage intensity of the Lut
- Re-adjust exposure, shadows, mid-tones and highlights and apply secondary color grading if needed
‘Terms & Conditions’
By downloading our ‘Moodscapes Cinematic Luts‘ collection you hereby agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions‘.
There are no reviews yet.