Instantly give your photos a dramatic and moody look with this collection of 5 Moody Lightroom Presets.
These presets have been tested with a variety of photos and work especially well with dark and moody landscape photos. Can also be applied to cityscape, architecture, street photography and even portraits.
These creative presets have been hand-crafted in Lightroom over countless hours of experimentation and are a follow up to my original “Moodscapes” Presets.
Speed up your editing workflow by applying these presets to your photos within a few seconds.
What these presets do:
- Instantly recover details while adding dramatic mood and contrast to your photos
- Instantly apply warm or cool tones to give each of your photos a unique and creative look
- Create atmosphere and depth within your photos as the basis for your photo editing workflow
What these presets don’t do:
- They will not change your white balance or exposure as they are designed to be applied to a neutral image.
- They will not apply high levels of noise reduction so they will not reduce the quality of your image
- They will not apply lens correction to your photos
4 simple steps for applying my presets:
- Firstly make sure your exposure and white balance are correct
- Apply lens correction and check remove chromatic aberration
- Apply any of our 5 free moody lightroom presets to your photos
- Re-adjust exposure and apply noise-reduction if needed
‘Terms & Conditions’
Copying, sharing, re-distributing or re-selling of our ‘Moodscapes V2‘ creative lightroom presets or any of Renclif Media’s work in any form is strictly prohibited by law. By downloading our ‘Moodscapes V2‘ presets you hereby agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions‘.